EAI INTETAIN 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
We invite submissions relevant to the area of the Interactive Entertainment. Descriptions of ongoing / completed research work, reports on Interactive Entertainment Systems, “idea papers”(raising an interesting question or motivating an interesting line of research without already having solid results), position papers presenting a birds’ eye view on some aspect of Interactive Entertainment in the sense of a meta-analysis, and PhD thesis abstracts are all welcome. Posters would address, but are not limited to, the topics mentioned in the call for Papers of EAI Intetain 2021 full papers.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Virtual, Augmented, Mixed, and Extended Reality
- Intelligent Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Serious Game or Applied Game
- Haptic Feedback
- 3D Scanning and Modeling
- Point Cloud Processing and Reconstruction
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Spatial and Visual Effects
- Trusted Digital Assets
- Digital Twins Interaction
- Digital Twins Entertainment
- Game Perception and Game Evaluation
- Entertainment Equipment based on the Internet of Things
- Blockchain-based Secure Entertainment and Digital Twins
- Digital Twins in Smart City/Smart Factory/ Smart Everything
- VR/AR/MR for Bioinformatics/Geoinformatics/Medicine
Extra poster topics (but not limited to):
- Interactive Algorithms and Theory
- Efficient Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
- Innovative Human-Computer Interaction Method
- Digital Twins System Architecture
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Submit a 6-pages short paper to Short Paper Track (indexed in the conference proceedings)
- or submit a 2-pages extended abstract to Poster Track (not indexed in the conference proceedings)
- Springer format
- 6-pages short papers will be peer-reviewed in a comprehensive manner, and the accepted papers will be published in the proceedings
Paper submission: 23rd of August 2021
Notification deadline: 20th of September 2021
Camera Ready: 18th of October 2021
Poster Track Chair
University of Exeter, United Kingdom