EAI INTETAIN 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
This year’s edition of EAI INTETAIN 2022 put emphasis on the future of Technologies for Interactive Entertainment looking towards the Metaverse. INTETAIN aims to bring together worldwide researchers and professionals working in the field of intelligent technologies for interactive systems. The conference’s main goal is to create a friendly environment to present novel results and achievements, to discuss and present new ideas.
The conference seeks novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including art, science, design, education, training, and engineering that provide trustworthy human interaction or entertainment experience.
INTETAIN accepts papers describing research, applications, user evaluation studies, work-in-progress, achievements of initial research, projects in early stages of development, and case studies. Papers submitted to INTETAIN 2022 must not have been previously published and must not be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics
- Virtual, Augmented, Mixed, and Extended Reality
- Intelligent Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Perception and Evaluation of interactive systems
- Serious Game, Exergames or Applied Game
- Haptic Feedback
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Spatial and Visual Effects
- Trusted Digital Assets
- Digital Twins Interaction
- Digital Twins Entertainment
- Entertainment Equipment based on the Internet of Things
- Blockchain-based Secure Entertainment and Digital Twins
- Digital Twins in Smart City/Smart Factory/ Smart Everything
- VR/AR/MR for Education and Training
- VR/AR/MR for the Metaverse
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: INTETAIN Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.