EAI Intetain 2021 invites you to present virtual demonstrations during the main conference
held on November 15-17, 2021.
Scope and topics
Technical demonstrations showing/presenting innovative and original research are solicited. Demonstrations are intended to showcase innovative Interactive Entertainment and related implementations. In general, EAI Intetain 2021 is interested in demos of technology that validate important research issues or showcase realistic applications in the following topics of interest (but not limited to):
- Interactive Entertainment Protocols
- Interactive Entertainment Systems & Tools
- Interactive Entertainment Experiments & Applications
- Interactive Entertainment Hardware
- Virtual, Augmented, Mixed, and Extended Reality Applications
- Human-Computer Interaction Methods
- Serious Game or Applied Game
- Decentralized System
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Paper length: 2 pages
In addition, the author is expected to send an email to the Demo Chairs with all the following items:
- In the email header, write the [DEMO SUBMISSION] tag and the demonstration title
- You are required to submit a 2 page extended abstract, which describes the demo.
- The extended abstract should clearly state: (a) the problem being addressed and why it is important, (b) the approach taken and the design of the demo, (c) the key contribution and (d) any special technical requirements.
- URL of the pre-recorded demo video ranging from 1 to 2 minutes in length.
- All files (two-page abstract, system architecture illustration) should be packed (.zip) for submission.
23rd of August 2021
20th of September 2021
18th of October 2021
Carlos Tavares Calafate
Technical University of Valencia, Spain