EAI CONFERENCE 2021 will be held as an on-site conference with an option to present remotely (or as a fully-fledged online conference, if the situation prevents the event from taking place on-site).
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged. EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event in 2021.
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
This year’s edition of EAI INTETAIN 2021 put emphasis on the future of Technologies for Interactive Entertainment. The conference seeks novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including art, science, design and engineering regarding computer-based systems (models, software, algorithms, and tools) or devices (digital cameras, smartphones, etc.) that provide trustworthy human interaction or entertainment experience. EAI INTETAIN 2021 establishes Best Paper, Best Short Paper, Best Poster, and Best Demo.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- Virtual, Augmented, Mixed, and Extended Reality
- Intelligent Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Serious Game or Applied Game
- Haptic Feedback
- 3D Scanning and Modeling
- Point Cloud Processing and Reconstruction
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Spatial and Visual Effects
- Trusted Digital Assets
- Digital Twins Interaction
- Digital Twins Entertainment
- Game Perception and Game Evaluation
- Entertainment Equipment based on the Internet of Things
- Blockchain-based Secure Entertainment and Digital Twins
- Digital Twins in Smart City/Smart Factory/ Smart Everything
- VR/AR/MR for Bioinformatics/Geoinformatics/Medicine
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Authors of selected papers will be recommended to the following journals:
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Virtual Reality & Intelligent Hardware
- Digital Communications and Networks
- International Journal of Cognitive Computing in Engineering
- International Journal of Adaptive and Innovative Systems
- Image and Vision Computing
- Computers & Electrical Engineering
- Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems
- Microprocessors and Microsystems
- Journal of Supercomputing
- Journal of Sensors
- Advances in Civil Engineering
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
- Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering
- CMES-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences
- IJMHP-International Journal of Mental Health Promotion
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- IEEE Technology Policy and Ethics Newsletter
- IEEE Internet of Things Magazine
- Frontiers in Plant Science
- Frontiers in Virtual Reality
- Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence
- PsyCh Journal
- Plos One
- Scientific Reports
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.