EAI Intetain 2020 will be held in an online interactive format via a Zoom Meeting. This brief guide will provide you with the most important information that will help you have the best possible experience.
- For the best experience, we recommend that you download and install the Zoom desktop client: https://zoom.us/download.
- We encourage you to test the quality of your webcam and microphone before joining the Meeting.
- All presentations will be presented life and followed by a short live Q&A session.
Joining the Zoom Meeting
To access the Zoom Meeting press here.
Meeting ID: 922 5386 1175
Meeting Passcode: 817484
- You may join the meeting either by clicking the Join link in the email you received, or by entering the Meeting ID in the Zoom client.
- If you are joining right before the scheduled conference start, you will be put into the Waiting Room along with all other attendees. Everyone will be admitted to the Meeting a few minutes before the scheduled start.
- If you are joining after the scheduled start, you will be asked to enter a Passcode.
- All participants join the Meeting with their webcam on and the microphone off. Feel free to say hi after you join, but please remember to keep your microphone muted during the conference sessions.
Participating in the Zoom Meeting:
- The presentations have to be presented life according to the program. The moderator will announce whose paper will be presented. The presenter will be able to share the screen with all the participants.
- All participants are free to use the Chat function to talk amongst themselves for the entire duration of the Meeting.
- To participate in the Q&A, participants may use Chat to ask questions during and briefly after the presentation.
- In the unlikely case of disrupting behavior from an attendee or attendees, organizers of the conference reserve the right to perform the following actions without prior warning
- Mute an attendee/attendees.
- Remove an attendee/attendees from the Meeting without an option to reconnect.